Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to the terms and conditions contained in this document.
3. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
4. Whilst we have made every effort to ensure the products on this site are represented as accurately as possible, due to the nature the goods we sell, there may be some variance.
5. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorize your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or failure
6. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us. Once we have checked we have stock to complete your order we will contact you to arrange delivery, confirming acceptance of your order.
7. If we cannot complete the exact order you have placed, at the prices stated on our site, we will contact you.
8. Loyalty points can only be redeemed as part payment toward future orders, they have no cash-in value.
9. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed please contact us immediately.
10. If you cancel an order our refund policy will apply.
11. All goods will be delivered frozen, in a temperature controlled vehicle, with a recorded delivery temperature.
12. On acceptance of delivery the correct storage to maintain the quality of goods is your own responsibility.
13. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.