3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
4. Data we collect about you.
We may collect the following information about you:
i) Your Name ii) Company Name iii) Telephone Number iv) Email Address v) Any postal addresses that you provide
This information will be taken from you at the time that you make a purchase through our online store, or make contact with us through the contact us page on our online profile.
5. We will only use the information you provide to process your orders, to reply to any questions, or to market our products and services to you (provided that you have agreed to accept marketing). We do not share customer details with any third parties.
6. The personal information (as above) that you enter on this site is stored securely through our site host, Shopwired.
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies help this website to analyse traffic and visitors and help our site respond to you as an individual.
This site uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used, and to analyse visitor behaviour through statistics, to improve our products and services.
8. Links to other websites
You may encounter a link to an external website page whilst visiting our online store or profile on this website. If the link is to a website that is operated by a third party you should know that we have no control over that website and as such cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of your data or information you provide whilst visiting the site.
9. Controlling your information
You have a right to request details of all the data we hold about you and how it has been used. You have the right to request that we delete or amend all your personal information, at no charge, and can reasonably expect that this will be done within one month of your request. This can be done by email, or by using the contact form on this site.